Host a Fundraising Event of your own or Create a Personal Campaign!
There’s no limit to the various ways you can personally help raise money and awareness for Help STOP the Silence. Whether you are organizing basket/ticket raffles, participating in a walk/run, celebrating a holiday, birthday, anniversary, honoring a loved one, etc.,
Help to support suicide prevention by raising funds to further our work. Together we can make a difference.
Through fundraising and community service projects, many students - middle, high school, and college students - are raising funds for the National Center. Students are inventive and run a range of fundraising activities such as:
- Bake sales, lemonade stands, and craft sales
- Service drives such as shoveling snow or parking cars for donations
- Walk-a-thons and relays
- Drives to collect funds at a certain event or over a specific time
- Merchant proceeds (restaurant or business owners donate a percentage of their profits for a given day)
- Car washes
It's as easy as:
- Choose a theme for your fundraising campaign
- Set a goal
- Spread the word and invite people to donate!